MLO BCAA Pro 454 g.
Finally, there is a product that satisfies all our needs, before, during or after training. Stable levels of energy, prevent muscle breakdown, reload glycogen stores and constant mobilization of fat for energy production, whether you exercising or relaxing! There is what causes the effect of this completely safe and absolutely clean formula:
- 6 grams BCAAs (3 g L-Leucine, 1.5 g L-isoleucine, 1.5 g L-Valine) as an alternative source of energy, anti-catabolic agent and growth stimulator. BCAAs not only increase the rate of protein synthesis, but they also increase the cell's capacity for protein synthesis! BCAAs are metabolized differently than other amino acids, and can be oxidized in the muscles during exercise for energy. BCAA levels can increase the availability of carbohydrates and help protect the muscles from exercise-induced protein breakdown.Most people ingest BCAAs as recovery aid, but taking them before you exercise can slow down the rate at which your muscles fatigue. They can also help prevent muscle damage as well as muscle soreness.
- 3 g Glutamine as an immunostimulant, for enhancing production of glycogen, faster recovery, growth hormone synthesis booster. L-glutamine plays key roles in protein metabolism, cell volumizing, and anti-catabolism. L-glutamine also increases your ability to secrete Human Growth Hormone, which helps metabolize body fat and support new muscle growth. L-Glutamine's anti-catabolism ability prevents the breakdown of your muscles. Your immune system also needs L-glutamine. Because L-glutamine levels decrease sharply during workouts, bodybuilders are more susceptible to illnesses.
- 1 g Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) to burn fat, eliminate fatigue, improve perceptions, prevent a decline in testosterone after training and synergistic anti-catabolic effect. Bioavailability of ALC is known to be higher than pure L-carnitine. ALC supports cellular energy production by assisting in the transport of fat into the mitochondria where it is oxidized and converted into ATP (chemical energy for the cell). Acetyl-L-Carnitine is said to alleviate the effects of aging and disease on mitochondria, while increasing the mitochondria’s potential to burn fat. ALC has been shown to assist in lowering blood glucose and improve blood vessel health, this is particularly so for those with weakened cardiac systems.
- 10 mg Vitamin B6 for better absorption of protein, BCAA, fats and carbohydrates, enhanced metabolism at rest, maintaining normal hemoglobin and homocysteine levels and memory improvement. Vitamin B6 is involved in more than 100 enzyme reactions, mostly concerned with protein metabolism. Vitamin B6 is involved in gluconeogenesis and glycogenolysis (energy production), immune function (for example, it promotes lymphocyte and interleukin-2 production), and hemoglobin formation. Insufficient amounts of B6 can result in anemia as well as skin disorders, such as a rash or cracks around the mouth. A lack of B6 also can cause depression, confusion, or a susceptibility to infections.
- Formula suitable for both men and women and for admission at any time of day, even before sleep!
MLO BCAA Pro contains L-Glutamine Powder that is 100% pure, free form amino acid of the highest and strictly controlled quality. Our L-Glutamine is proudly branded by the The Kyowa Quality ® (KQ) logo marks. With over 60 years as a global leader in the research, manufacturing and purification of high-quality ingredients, KYOWAQUALITY ® is more than a guarantee for efficacy and safety. It's a first-rate certificate that you get exactly what you are paying for.
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Glutamine Kyowa Quality®, L-Acetyl L-Carnitine, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Citric acid, Malic acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Maltodextrin, Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Acesulfame K), FD&C Yellow #6*, FD&C Red #40*, FD&C Blue #1*, FD&C Green #3*
* May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 8 fl oz (250 ml) cold water. As a food supplement, take 2 servings daily. On training days, consume 1 serving 30 minutes prior and/or after your workout. On non-workout days, take one serving right on waking, between some of the main meals and/or before bedtime.
WARNINGS: Food supplements do not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended dosage! Keep out of reach of children! Do not use if packaging has been tampered with! Store bottle tightly closed between 41-86°F (5-30°C). Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and moisture. After opening, do not store for more than 6 months!
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Made in a facility that manages milk, soy, egg and nuts! GLUTEN AND ASPARTAME FREE!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.