Nothing better for post-covid strongman competition restart than going back to Norway and witnessing MLO SCL World's Strongest Viking 2021. In a location that always inspires great results and memorable performances, Dainis Zageris (Latvia) excelled once more as one of the most dominant players in the strongman game.
With his final score of 49 points, The Titan left behind another very prolific athlete - Kevin de Ruiter (41.5 pts) from Holland, who took the silver medal. A happy ending was also present for the fans in Norway, as their local hero Henrik Hildeskor (39.5 pts) finished with the bronze.
The next stage of the MLO Strongman Champion League will be the World's Strongest Team in Finland on 31st July.
See you there!
Final Results MLO SCL World's Strongest Viking 2021:
1. Dainis Zageris (Latvia) - 49 pts
2. Kelvin de Ruiter (Holland) - 41,5 pts
3. Henrik Hildeskor (Norway) - 39.5 pts
4. Johan Espenkrona (Sweden)- 36 pts
5. Hakon Kollerod (Norway) - 35 pts
6. Ervin Toots (Estonia) - 34,5 pts
7. Marcus Gustavson (Sweden) - 31 pts
8. Dennis Kohlruss (Germany) - 31 pts
9. Johan Langhorst (Holland) - 28 pts
10. Stefan Sekey (Norway) - 25,5 pts
11. Jesse Pynonen (Finland) - 19 pts
12. Oyvind Gustavson (Norway) - 17 pts